Psa livre 0 49 ng/ml
Lancet Oncol ; 20 8 : This phase trial evaluated the safety and efficacy of the hafnium oxide HfO2 nanoparticle NBTXR3 activated by radiotherapy versus radiotherapy alone as a pre-operative treatment in patients with locally advanced soft-tissue sarcoma.
Sarc is a phase randomised, multicentre, international trial.
Patients had to have a WHO performance status of and a life expectancy of at least 6 months. Randomisation was stratified by histological subtype myxoid liposarcoma vs others.
This was an open-label study. The primary endpoint was the proportion of patients with a pathological complete response, assessed by a central pathology review board following European Organisation for Research and Treatment of Cancer guidelines in the intention-to-treat population full analysis set.
- Simptomele, cauzele și tratamentul prostatitei
- Manual Humanitas XII | PDF
- Limita de detectie — PSA total: 0.
- In che modo le sigarette causano disfunzione erettile Nuovo betabloccante che limita limpotenza A questo proposito prostatite senza batteri persona istituito tenuto in reputazione pertanto così, sebbene l'ipertrofia prostatica non evolva a tumore prostatico - li due patologie si sviluppano in sedi diverse della ghiandola - la charlatán simultaneità è virtuale.
- Scopul depistarii precoce a cancerului de prostata este identificarea cancerului intr-un moment in care tratamentul este cel mai probabil eficient.
Safety analyses were done in all patients who received at least one puncture and injection of NBTXR3 or at least one dose of radiotherapy. This study is registered with ClinicalTrials.
Two patients in the NBTXR3 group and one patient in the radiotherapy group were excluded from the efficacy analysis because they were subsequently discovered to be ineligible; thus, a total of patients were analysed for the primary endpoint in the intention-to-treat full analysis set 87 in the NBTXR3 group and 89 in the radiotherapy alone group.
No treatment-related deaths occurred.